Hey there! When you purchase the Influencer Business Plan (“IBP”) you’re agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. And not just sorta kinda, but for real for real. They’re legally binding and when you purchased IBP you were given reasonable notice of these terms. By purchasing the IBP, and/or joining the community, and/or starting the course, you are agreeing to the terms below. That’s true whether or not you’ve read them in their entirety. So if you have any questions, read up!
USING THE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, Carbon August, LLC (“Parent Company”)owns the intellectual property rights to all content and materials published on the https://carbonaugust.com (“Parent Site”), https://influencerbusinessplan.com (“Course Site”) and materials on any third-party which houses the materials of the IBP(“Partner Site”.)
Subject to and in accordance with these Terms and and any other instructions given we grant you a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable license (“License”) to make individual use of the IBP. This pretty much means this is for you and only you and you can’t share it, gift it, sell it, or do anything other than learn from in as intended.
This License is for individual use and you may not assign or transfer any of your obligations or rights included in these Terms and Conditions to any person or entity and any attempt to do so is void. So not your BFF, your mom, or someone in a Facebook group that you just met and totally vibe with. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the IBP at any time if you violate these terms. We don’t want that and you don’t want that so let’s just be cool.
You may view, download, and print pages, files or other content pertaining to the IBP from the Parent Site, Course Site, and Partner Site and the IBP for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions listed in the Terms and Conditions.
When it comes to the IBP here things you are NOT allowed to do. Hard nos. Do not pass go.
- Republish material in text, photo, video, audio, or any other form on any other site;
- Sell, rent or sub-license course materials;
- Broadcast the material in public; this includes watch parties, meetups, events, conference, etc.;
- Duplicate, copy, reproduce, summarize, or make money off of the materials in this course;
- Edit or modify course material;
- Redistribute course material – unless permission is expressly granted; or
- Republish or reproduce and course materials through iframes, screenshots, etc.
EVERYTHING, including text, graphics, icons, taglines, service marks, designs, layous,videos, logos, trademarks, etc., are owned by and the property of Carbon August, LLC. You will be violating federal law if you use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part and modification of any of the materials provided in the IBP is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed at our discretion, including seeking damages and/or an injunction forcing you to immediately stop using our intellectual property. One of our founders went to law school and the other is a lawyer. Neither of them practice because they would rather work on cool stuff like this so let’s not turn this into a legal thing.
- Access the IBP for your personal use;
- Print, download, save any materials from the IBP for personal use in building your brand and your business.
- You may not:
- Share the IBP with anyone who has not paid for it. You paid for it, why shouldn’t they?;
- Re-sell, trade, or gift your access to the IBP. This just isn’t cool;
- Reproduce or republish any of the materials no matter how big or small. We worked hard to make this course;
- Alter or reproduce any part of the IBP or communications around it and distribute it as your own work. This is just rude;
- Use any of our intellectual property or claim ownership of anything on the Parent Site, Course Site, or Partner Site as it related to the IBP without prior written consent which includes, but is not limited to, course materials, videos, quizzes, forms, workbooks, worksheets, names, logos, taglines, testimonials, anecdotes, styles, aesthetic, tone of voice, and anything else that is part of the IBP and our brand.
- Use any materials from the IBP in an unlawful way or to engage in illegal activity. There are plenty of legal ways to make money. Don’t put us in a bind.
FEES & REFUNDS
FEES. All fees listed on the Parent Site and Course Site are in USD.
We assume that if you choose a payment plan you are financially able to complete your payment until you balance is paid in full.
Your purchase of the Influencer Business Plan™ comes with a 14-day money-back Guarantee.
If you do not feel the course has met your expectations, for any reason, we’ll refund the money you’ve paid, provided you’ve completed all assignments from the first 14 days.
Assignments from the first 14 days include joining the Slack channel, all of the reading lessons, video lessons, and worksheets. Completion is verified with Podia.
We will not provide refunds more than 14 days after the course begins. After the 14th day all payments are non-refundable.
If you are on a payment plan and do not request a refund during the first 14 days with the above items you will still be required by law to complete the remaining payments on your plan. If payments are not made on time, Carbon August reserves the right to hire a collections agency to recover payments.
The terms and conditions herein constitute the agreement between Carbon August and the purchasers of the IBP in its entirety. No other communications shall supersede what is written and agreed to above.
LAW & JURISDICTION
Any action to declare or enforce any rights or obligations under this Agreement shall be brought only before a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of New York.
Any issue, claim, or dispute that may arise out of or in connection with this Agreement, which cannot be resolved by negotiation, shall be in the first instance submitted to mediation in the State of New York.